3 Screenshots

About This File

I really impressed myself this time! A literal tray of big tostadas drowning in sauce and I ate every single one! Of course I start strong but damn I have to overcome quite the battle! But I stuffed until everything was gone! Come watch me gorge myself and get super messing along the way! 

Other Files from KrimsonKT

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fullest Ever

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hello! I just realized that the review that I left the day your video came out did not post. I am so sorry about that. Now that I think about it, I think it was my fault. So I will leave another!

Amazing video as always! You are so absolutely gorgeous and sexy! You’re stuffing videos are always awesome! I could definitely tell that you were absolutely stuffed at the end. I realize you may not have felt well after eating that much, but it was great hearing you tell us how full you felt .

I will pay more attention in the future, and make sure that my review posts. 🙂

Response from the author:

Thank you! I reallly appreciate the reviews and any input at all. Never be sorry though ❤️

Link to review