10 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me try on 3 super tight outfits. Come and see me struggle to get into and out of clothes that fit me just a few months ago. Of course I didn't forget jeans. I remembered the suggestions I received so come see how satisfying this video is. There's a little something extra special that you must watch to see. I promise you'll be happy with this  purchase. Lots of belly play and jumping and jiggling as I do whatever it takes to get these clothes off and on. Come check out the surprise today, don't miss out.💋

83181326-11B0-4268-8E5F-52AF3EF26841.jpeg

9570E10E-2CB9-46D2-A7B3-B7A03FA4E5DE.jpeg

5EC9DE4B-869D-4D9B-8CDF-9640FAB4C7AD.jpeg

8918EA37-A6CA-44A5-AF08-D0C8E9180076.jpeg

5D544163-1BA2-4B37-9B66-F55C7015E16F.jpeg

77A7A2A8-8EA6-4704-A666-C2546617AFE3.jpeg

0FE97B26-0A3A-483B-A124-76D3410D1FC9.jpeg

Edited by Midwestchubbygirl

Other Files from Midwestchubbygirl

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

sconesy73

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Firstly, a big thanks to whoever suggested @Midwestchubbygirl did an updated "try-on" video.. An inspired suggestion 😉

Okay, the video... As all her videos, this one starts off excellently and just gets better and better..

Showing off her recent weight gain, we start off with jeans- her soft belly is pouring over the waistband, her ass is stretching the denim impossibly tight and a special mention to the button- it deserves some sort of award for its tenacity...

Then the video goes from excellent to "Oh my god she looks incredible " - a very tight stretchy dress that highlights her curves perfectly 👌 

And I'm not going to spoil the final outfit but I'll just say 3 letters...

P

V

C

And leave that right there 🥵

This video is a must for anyone who likes seeing gorgeous women squeezed into very tight clothes..

Highly recommended 🥵😉

Response from the author:

Thank you so much sweetheart. I love how you implemented pvc in there. I really appreciate your kind words and compliments. And I’m sure you noticed how cluttered my dressing room is in this video. I apologize for my mess but growing like this has made me move from a closet to a dressing room. Like always though your the best @sconesy73 and I appreciate all of your support. Thank you for such a great review.❤️

Link to review