10 Screenshots

About This File

RAPID WEIGHT GAIN / BELLY PLAY / COSPLAY / FIT TO FAT / FOOD STUFFING

Empress plays Lara Soft - coming back home from a mission with the Venus of Willendorf. Pleased with her find, she places it in her personal collection on the mantle and goes to sleep. The statue works its magic overnight, making Empress inexplicably hungry. She tries to start the day off with some training for her next mission, but finds that she continues to get interrupted and distracted by her hunger. She keeps making trip after trip to the fridge, until her hunger takes over completely, and she ends up sitting in front of the fridge, raiding its contents. The results of her binge have immediate and obvious effects on her body - rapidly growing her to almost twice her original size.

Other Files from Empress Of The North

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fattony20

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fun new vid from Empress of the North, I enjoyed the role play but loved the chugging and stuffing even more.  The sped up eating was really hot and something that always gets me.  

Bonus points for the All dressed chips, wish we could get them here in the states.  

Link to review
nfb

Can't believe I missed this one when it first came out! One of the sexiest transformation clips around, as the lithe, toned, athletic Empress is cursed to eat and eat her way into becoming a fat girl — her frame instantly changing to a beer gut, love handles, drooping boobs, and chunky legs.

Kudos for finding a heavier model who looks like she could be Empress + 70 pounds, and kudos to all the SOUNDS of Empress fattening up, her belly sloshing and gurgling as it get bigger and bigger...

Link to review