3 Screenshots

About This File

A MAGICAL ROLEPLAY 😈  

Your bitchy goth girlfriend hates what you’ve done to her body! She never wanted to get fat for you but it just kind of happened! She berates you for making her gain weight, complains about how out of shape she is, and how her clothes don’t fit her anymore! She’s done with feedism and she’s done with you!! 

You’ve brought her a drink in her favourite cup, don’t think this gets you off the hook, she is PISSED at you! Little does she know you’ve given her FAT BIMBO JUICE 😯 

She transforms into a bubbly pink ball of dough right before your eyes! She’s smiling, she’s giggling, and she LOVES showing off her body! This bimbo loves how fat she is and is not shy about thanking you and encourages you to play with her soft squishy body!  

This is fun, hot, and delightfully fat! Who do you love more? Tell me in the comments or leave a review if you love it! 

**7.99 for the first 48 hours- then back to 9.99**

C2DD27DC-6EC6-4FF9-B2D0-5D4C8B89FAC9.thumb.gif.815c678b608d76b0ec0b84a8c061a764.gif
32D8ECBB-5DC9-468C-A32C-7B1AA72442B3.thumb.gif.f6252f540db1971e770c28ee90b4ada7.gif

85B0BB4B-3631-4E0B-8E45-F41D03E4F847.thumb.gif.1ce318e733fe1891ac1063a4344ccc61.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nfb

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

CRAZY hot transformation, and Jersey plays both parts so well! I don't know which one's hotter:

- Sassy, opinionated, sophisticated dark goth Jersey, stuffed into a too-tight leather outfit and tugging at herself; or

- Silly, ditzy, butterball bimbo Jersey, falling out of a microbikini, her boobs sagging to the side and big tummy and deep bellybutton bouncing up and down

They're both gorgeous! (Though I'd love to see more of this new character, hee hee)

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! Bimbo Jersey would love to see you again too haha! 

Link to review
overkill

This is some absolutely stellar roleplay from Jersey! Watching her vape and blow smoke is such a treat! And I'd happily worship every square inch of bimbofied Jersey's body. All I hope for is that goth Jersey is as happy and confident once the potion wears off! Amazing video!

Thank you 🥰  Thank you for embarking on this magical journey with me 😘

Link to review
RooseveltRebate

This is such a good video!!! Really a big fan of mind altering and hypno type stuff.

Thank you! After doing this clip I gotta say I’m a big fan too! 

Link to review
joebu8453

Didn’t think I was in to the Bimbo thing, but now I must reconsider! Love the transformation aspect!

Yesss! Thank you so much for leaving a review! Transformations are becoming my new favourite thing haha! 

Link to review