7 Screenshots

About This File

The devil's voice is in my head, telling me to keep going, even though I tell you I've already had 2 cheeseburgers, fries, and a large milkshake 2 hours ago, I want more. In this first of a series of 4 videos chronicling my submission to the voice of fantasy, I struggle to button the shorts from my first video, they are now noticeably tighter and I can barely close them. I thank you for the box of 24 Krispy Kreme donut holes, and start devouring them and washing them down with beers. I start feeling up my growing tits and belly, and tell you how much I want you to feed me and feel every pound as I grow, day after day. You can see how good a job you've been doing feeding me as I am definitely fatter even at the start of this stuffing series than last time you saw me. 

My favorite review of this vid will get the next one in the series for free, so have fun!

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Professor Foodie

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Bella is an incredibly sexy, fat, greedy, insatiable piggy. She has no control whatsoever ever over her appetite and desires, and relentlessly stuffs her beautiful face throughout this video. It's amazing that her top and shorts don't simply burst open -- they can barely contain her swelling tits and growing belly, which slips out and rest on her soft fat thighs. LOVE how tightly stuffed she looks throughout. Part of what makes this video SO SEXY is the way that Bella flirts with the camera as she eats, drinks, and fumbles with her tight clothes. Thank you, Bella -- more please! (And don't buy new clothes that might fit for five minutes!)

Link to review
fontenoy

Bella continues to blow me away with her growing curves and appetite. This is one of the hottest vids I’ve ever seen, watching her stuff her already full belly, tits and thighs busting out of the strained fabric of her shorts and buttoned down shirt. I’m super excited for the next part of this series. Keep eating, beautiful! You’re becoming sexier with every pound!

Link to review
Defeater09

What an absolutely gorgeous woman! Would very much like another video like this! 😍 The tightness of her clothes covering that thicc luscious body is most tantalising! Video is a must.

Link to review