3 Screenshots

About This File

Includes: gfe, pov roleplay, dirty talk, weight gain, booty shaking, jiggling and bouncing, sex simulation, horny girl 😋

in this clip, your girlfriend wants to ride you reverse cowgirl style 🤠🥰 climbing on top of you is her favorite, but she really wants to ride you backwards this time. 
So sit back, relax, and let me give you the ride of your life 😇  if you like my ass, you will love this video, a little over 10 minutes of me riding you ❤️

2AAB48E0-6709-47E1-8C39-14E844FD96F6.thumb.gif.1a3fd6e9cff418c8a62441b110deef18.gif

Edited by Princessagabbyxo

Other Files from Princessagabbyxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest lamiecollins12

Amazing as always ❤️❤️. Knows how to tease you 😉😉. She is the best for her roleplaying🥰🥰. Couldn't ask for a better model❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰😘😘😍.

Link to review

Princessa has one thing on her mind and it's not housekeeping! 😉  Yes, this beautiful, naughty slut wants to ride you so bad --and in her favorite position: on top, reverse cowgirl style, pounding you into submission. 🥵  She knows you worship her magnificent ass. 🍑 She also wants to make it bigger for you!  How can you possibly resist this seduction?? 😍 

And what a workout!! 😮 Gabby shakes and claps those beautiful buns with such athletic energy, big booty lovers (like you 😉) will fall instantly under her spell. 🎇  Exhausted now?  Shower off, relax, and get ready for round 2. 😊

Princessa has a real talent for encouraging sexual satisfaction and this video is another great example, featuring dirty slut talk, and a *very* realistic sexual simulation (especially those ecstatic moans)! 😍  

Link to review