4 Screenshots

About This File

ChubbyCapricorn is excited to try on all of her jeans for you! She gotten so much fatter since joining Curvage and now none of them fit! Watch her struggle to pull her pants up over her fat ass and big round belly. It doesn't take long until she starts to run out of breath from all the effort. Can you handle how fat her belly has gotten as she plays with it from every angle?

845892468_gif2.thumb.gif.4f22c118f3bbc73cabb125081ee2d0b8.gifGif 1.gif

Other Files from ChubbyCapricorn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wavemagnet

After ten months of so on Curvage, CC is looking quite beefy. Now, not just a big belly but a very noticeable gain in width and girth. The new size and thickness through her arms, legs, chest and shoulders looks amazing She tells us, "even my calves are bigger" and she's right. The gaining season is in full swing and I can't wait to see how far she's progressed by Valentines Day.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the nice review! Im sure come Valentines Day I wont disappoint you:) 

Link to review
pudgelover25

I love try on videos and tight jeans are my favorite topic of try on videos. Chubby Capricorn has a superb sexy belly that is definitely growing nicely. It seems to have a nice hang now. One thing I don't hear too many people talking about is how cute Chubby Capricorn's butt is. It's nicely rounded and looks scrumptious in each pair of tight jeans she tries on.

Thank you so much for the review! I appreciate you taking the time to do that! I’m so glad you liked it:) That jean try on was a work out but worth it:) 

Link to review
EnZed

Big belly meets tight jeans is always a classic match up 👍

ChubbyCapricorn is gorgeous as usual and the video delivers exactly what it says it will ✔️

Thank you so much! Means so much that you took the time to write a review. I’m so glad you enjoyed it:) 

Link to review