5 Screenshots

About This File

Even though I know they're bad for me, I just can't stop myself. I just keep eating greasy burger after greasy burger between bites of delicious fried goodies washed down with a milkshake that's almost as thick as I am.

I get to the point where I have to stop but I keep pushing through just for you. My dress just keeps getting tighter and tighter until it can barely contain my fully belly. No, I'm not pregnant. I'm just living up to my name and becoming a butterball before your eyes.

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

noaccount1234

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Videos like this are why @SwedishButterball releases are can’t miss!

Indulging in one of her favorite cravings, she polishes off cheeseburger after cheeseburger, attempting to adjust her already skin tight dress to keep it down and accentuating her expanding gut. She laments at one point that she doesn’t quite stuff herself like she used to, but if this is a “light” stuffing, I can’t wait to see what happens when she tries! After finishing, she stands to show off, her gut hanging forward looking as big as ever.

As always, a great value and well worth the time! Can’t wait to see what she comes up with next!

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much for the review, I love reading them and this was beautiful ❤️

Link to review
Bbwlover6969

So stuffed she needs a belly rub, to bad someone wasn't there to ease the pain of the pure indulgence. 

Thank you for the review! It's really nice of you 🥰

I did wish someone would have taken care of me 🥺

Link to review
Fullest Ever

In this video, you asked “what is this shape of body?” I yelled out, “sexy!“

Amazing video as always. You are absolutely gorgeous as always! Love seeing you stuff yourself to the max!

Thank you for this ❤️ I'm so happy you liked it 🥰

Link to review