Fast Food Binge🍟🍔

$4.99

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

None of my clothes fit and I could barely squeeze into these tight jeans before my meal. I’ve been insatiable lately. 🐷 Greasy burgers and fries are just the thing to curb my cravings. This video is 15 minutes of me gorging my face and playing with my growing body. I was able to get some fun angles of me standing too. 

I have a feeling these jeans will pop soon.🥵

Other Files from feedxmexdaddy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bobbygirshiv

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow incredibly hot first video from feedxmexdaddy!! You are a up and coming star on this site for sure, Curvage’s next top model just waiting to be discovered by so many of us out there. This video is worth every penny, watching feedxmexdaddy stuff herself with McDonald’s while chatting with us about how much of a piggy she’s been lately, you can’t go wrong with that! It’s insanely cute how stretchmarks are forming on her sides. I can’t wait to watch as she continues to grow bigger and fatter by the day. This girl has amazing potential, I have a feeling she’s going to become a legendary model in the feedee community very quickly if she keeps releasing videos like this! I wouldn’t be surprised if she rapidly puts on a ton of weight the way she seems to enjoy constantly overindulging herself. There’s no doubt about it that she’s a natural born feedee at heart and the fact she’s now releasing her inner desires to grow into a big fat piggy couldn’t be any hotter 😍. The quality of this video is absolutely fantastic! Especially considering that it is her first video I personally was very impressed by how great of a job she did filming this. Hats off to feedxmexdaddy!! I can’t wait to see more videos from you! In the meantime I hope you keep stuffing that sexy belly of yours which I’m sure will :) 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much, that is v sweet of you to say🥰

Link to review