Fast Food BingešŸŸšŸ”

$4.99

Ā Ā  (1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

None of my clothes fit and I could barely squeeze into these tight jeans before my meal. Iā€™ve been insatiable lately.Ā šŸ·Ā Greasy burgers and fries are just the thing to curb my cravings. This video is 15 minutes of me gorging my face and playing with my growing body. I was able to get some funāœØĀ angles of me standing too.Ā 

Ā 

I have a feeling these jeans will pop soon.šŸ„µ

Other Files from feedxmexdaddy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. šŸ™Œ

Bobbygirshiv

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow incredibly hot first video from feedxmexdaddy!! You are a up and coming star on this site for sure, Curvageā€™s next top model just waiting to be discovered by so many of us out there. This video is worth every penny, watching feedxmexdaddy stuff herself with McDonaldā€™s while chatting with us about how much of a piggy sheā€™s been lately, you canā€™t go wrong with that! Itā€™s insanely cute how stretchmarks are forming on her sides. I canā€™t wait to watch as she continues to grow bigger and fatter by the day. This girl has amazing potential, I have a feeling sheā€™s going to become a legendary model in the feedee community very quickly if she keeps releasing videos like this! I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she rapidly puts on a ton of weight the way she seems to enjoy constantly overindulging herself. Thereā€™s no doubt about it that sheā€™s a natural born feedee at heart and the fact sheā€™s now releasing her inner desires to grow into a big fat piggy couldnā€™t be any hotterĀ šŸ˜. The quality of this video is absolutely fantastic! Especially considering that it is her first video I personally was very impressed by how great of a job she did filming this. Hats off to feedxmexdaddy!! I canā€™t wait to see more videos from you! In the meantime I hope you keep stuffing that sexy belly of yours which Iā€™m sure will :)Ā 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much, that is v sweet of you to sayšŸ„°

Link to review