6 Screenshots

About This File

[[gfe, pov role play, all 4's eating, messy eating]]

all4scake-High-128k_1.thumb.gif.7e30fa4e88c7002674ef2948b56ec7de.gifall4scake-High-128k.thumb.gif.bbe477d38edcd3bfc472fd64266ad8e7.gifall4scake-High-128k_2.thumb.gif.0b0441fe898058644a53d4bd16a9fc2e.gif

You went out of town and left your feedee girlfriend with dietary instructions to ensure she'd gain as much as possible while you're gone. When you arrive back home and are greeted by Kelli, you tell her she hasn't gained enough. Kelli is totally offended by this and feels determined to prove to you what a massive pig she's become, so she puts on a show of gluttony for you and eats chocolate cake in all 4's. She gets cake all over her face as she eats and smears some on her big fat belly to highlight her hog behavior 🥵 

*this clip  was a custom order and is definitely out of my comfort zone so please be kind! 

**just so u know  I don't eat the entire cake 

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Scr1bester

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

As usual you're just so gorgeous in this video, just the cutest ever. You mentioned that this was outside of your comfort zone but honestly it doesn't show in the video, you did a great job!

Response from the author:

omg thank you so much!! I was so nervous when I started filming haha so glad that didn't come across! 

Link to review
kahuna

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW, this was incredibly hot! Seeing Kelli wriggle and jiggle on all fours blew me away. Every plumped up inch of her is looking amazing! 

Link to review
Oscarbluth14

Nervous of not, Kelli ensures I’m glad I got it this clip!
Kelli is so so so cute being a messy piggy, should be a more regular occurance 

Link to review
kryptoroll

its always good to see one of your favorites expand their catalog and try something you don't usually see from them. great fat chat as always and the camera takes a step back to highlight a great tummy hang and kjb's other wondeful wobbly features.

Link to review