Burger King stuffing in tight jeans

$8.99

ย ย  (4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Huge stuffing in tight jeans ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I canโ€™t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you enjoy/have been enjoying my gain and want me to get biggerย ๐Ÿ˜˜

ย 

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

quack

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You always ask for a review and I never do itโ€ฆ that is my bad, you content is really amazing. Thanks for sharing yourself!ย 

Link to review
not a real member

Perfect !!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฉ PERFECT !!!!๐Ÿ‘๐ŸคฉPERFECT !!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸคฉPERFECT!!!! ย WOW !!!! I really didnโ€™t see this coming Damn !!!! Girl ย ,,,You look absolutely ๐Ÿ’ฏ % & + another ๐Ÿ’ฏ%ย ย FLAWLESS!!!!! Wearing those jeans ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคฉโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜šโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ & that orange muffin top ย too go perfectly with those jeans ๐Ÿ‘–โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•,,& getting prepared too dive! in ,,that big bag of Burger ๐Ÿ” king ๐Ÿ‘‘ while you eat it & inhale it really !!!! Really !!!! Really !!!! Fast !!!! ย As the FastFood ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆcontinues to disappear like magic ๐Ÿช„ & going right into that BIG !!!! HUGE !!!! SOFT !!!! ย MASSIVE!!!! FAT !!!! Triple!!!! ย GUT !!!! ,,,That I have laid my eyes ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•,,, on & just look how much it extremely!!!! Bounces !!!๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•& jiggles !!!!๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• ,,,& adding more !!!!& more !!!!waves!!!! ๐ŸŒŠ & ripples & FAT !!!!HUGE !!!! ย roles !!!! To your body,,,, & I just truly love๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ & coming straight out of your mouth ๐Ÿ‘„โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• ย saying the most!!!! ย beautiful ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ& amazing๐Ÿคฉโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• & most attractive!!!! ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• word of all!!!! ,,, saying !the word !FATTTTT !!!! ย ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•& I truly love โค๏ธ how! BIG !!!! & FAT!!!! You look ๐Ÿ‘€ now !!!! ย But most of all is those jeans ๐Ÿ‘– that you wore in the video,,, & letting your BIG !!!!FAT !!!! HUGE !!!! Soft !!!! BELLY !!!! spilling !!!! ย out !!!! underneath those jeans ๐Ÿ‘– by setting it free on full display ย !!!!,,,ย ย Wow!!!! ย girl you are looking ๐Ÿ‘€ extremely stunning!!!! ๐Ÿคฉโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•HUGEEEEEEEE !!!! ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย P. S. Those tight jeans ๐Ÿ‘– that you wore in the video was extremely HOTTTT !!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ So HOTTTT !!!! That I have sparkles๐Ÿคฉ โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ coming out of my eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ right now !!!! ,,,โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• & You should wear more jeans ๐Ÿ‘–โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ more ,,often ,,,especially stuffings ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŸ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿง‡๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿฅ“& just showing off thatย AWESOME!!!! ย BELLY !!!! of yours !!!! Withย your new fabulous !!!! weight !!!! + also !!!!,,,๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• ย ,,,,happy !!!! ๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• gaining !!!!๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿช๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿง‡๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿ•& reaching more !!!!& more !!!! goals!!!! In your journey ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Iโ€™m amazed she can fit into those jeans! Watching her struggle to lean forward trying to pick up her food and watching all the flab on her chest turn into rolls is magicalย ๐Ÿฅตย love how she just mindlessly stuffs herself.ย 

Link to review