[50% OFF]Couch Potato - Bigger than ever!

$5.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I'm bigger than ever and it shows! In many and every angle there is no way back: I'm a very fat greedy and hungry couch potato. 

I have 2 big burgers, onion rings, fries and soda, till I can't keep my shorts buttoned anymore and need belly rubs to relax my belly that's working a lot lately....

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

biggerisbetter97

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video! Right off the bat she managed to squeeze into some clothes that look like they fit 100 pounds ago, her empty belly already spilling out of every seam. As she greedily works her way through a massive meal her stomach distends even further out of clothes, begging for release. By the very end, she's exhausted from a massive feeding, and the second she pops that button her massive belly pools out over her legs, seemingly pinning her to the couch, and you can see the relief wash over her.

All in all super hot! 15 minutes of great stuffing, sexy belly play, and exploding clothes, well worth the $10

Link to review