9 Screenshots

About This File

Cum watch my feeder stuff me with a double bacon cheeseburger with all the yummy fixings πŸ”, a bacon/cheese dog 🌭, large fries 🍟 & creamy strawberry milkshake πŸ₯›πŸ“ ON TOP of a already devoured strawberry shake that I just couldn’t wait to chug πŸ₯΅
This clip is so hot with so much belly play and rubs, belly button play, fat chat between my feeder & I, POV changes & more 😍
Cum watch him stuff me to the max as I surpass my limits in hopes of being showered with extreme pleasure πŸ€€πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

Β 

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Guest Jermy5566

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Holy shit this is a great video worth every dollar. Her belly is so round I absolutely love the shape and how full her top belly looks!!! And the belly play is so sexy love watching a feedee be spoiled. To top it off Chys curves are on full display. She has such a fat ass to go along with that ginormous belly it is the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen. Do yourself a favor and buy this. You will enjoy every second of it

Response from the author:

thank you so much babe πŸ€—πŸ₯° glad you enjoyed it as much as I do watching it back πŸ˜‰

Link to review
rhythmalism

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Hands down the best to date, you are doing yourself a disservice if you don’t support this beauty. She has always been a beauty but she really pushed herself and you can see hers gains.. she already know I’m jealous but well worth itπŸ˜€πŸ’¦πŸ€€

Response from the author:

πŸ˜…πŸ€— thank you sweetie! as always for the amazing review πŸ₯° awww someday hopefully maybe you? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜™

Link to review