3 Screenshots

About This File

I’m trying on my a couple of months old clothes, the fact that these used to fit me few months ago blows my mind 🤯 

I got so big, will I even be able to find fitting clothes in the future? 😮 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow !!!! That to me was a HUGEEEEE !!!! Surprise!!!! Trying on a couple of shirts 👕 that barely cover up your FABULOUS !!!!FHOTTTT !!!! FAT !!!! BELLY !!!! But my most Favorite part in the whole entire video that made it more surprising!!!! Is those really HOTTT Tight jeans 👖❤️💕💕 shorts 🩳❤️💕💕 & how you had your HUGE !!!! FABULOUS!!!! FAT !!!! Belly !!!! Just spilling all over your lap very !very !!!!,,,Attractive!!!!  look !!!!👀 & comfort means everything !!!! ,,,including wearing jeans 👖 ❤️💕 that are too uncomfortable for you ,,  But you just need too find another pair of jeans 👖❤️💕 too wear that you will be more comfortable in ,,,especially doing stuffings 🍔🍟🌮🌭🍕🍦,,,, the way I see this we got something here !!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review and I’m glad you liked the video 🥰🥰🥰

Link to review