9 Screenshots

About This File

Trying to Exercise

Most of my family and friends are against my weight gain journey, sometimes making me feel guilty because I am getting too fat.

On this video I'm trying to exercise without success, it's something I don't like it at all, and I would definitely rather have food in my mouth than move my body on this way, especially that now I'm feeling so round and heavy (and I LOVED IT 😍)

Other Files from Ysabel27-Peru

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pj44

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow, what a great video, Ysabel!  Your face is getting so round, your arms are getting so chubby, and your belly is bulging out and hanging lower than ever!  You can barely lift your legs, your fat belly gets in the way now!  Your thighs are getting so round, you split your leggings open!  And you can barely do jumping jacks, because you're getting so heavy!  Your family thinks you should lose weight, but you love your daily weight gain shakes... they have been building that huge belly you have now!  You're too heavy to  move much anymore, you just need to lay around and eat many meals per day and keep drinking those shakes... they will see what a beautiful fat woman you are when you reach 100kg!

Link to review
buck_sumo

A fantastic short little workout video by Ysabel. It truly is amazing how big she has gotten this year and I would definitely recommend watching one of her early videos before this one just to really see the change.

She does some stretches and jumping jacks and you can tell that her belly is starting to get in the way. Love how it's really starting to get a bit of hang now 😍

Great vid and a must have at it's current low price!

Link to review