3 Screenshots

About This File

Sometimes I get a little caught up in my own gluttony and greed.....and this is definitely one of those times. I try my best but I just can't help it! I see food and I just instantly need it to be in my belly. I've turned into one hopelessly fat piggy and I can't even hide it anymore. I've started to act more and more like a depraved glutton every day.

I tried to make this pack of donuts last but once again I seemed to fail. They were just too sweet! I needed them all. But as I started to devour them I started to feel a bit funny. It wasn't a full feeling, but something even more interesting. I started to feel like a total pig, and I could feel myself transforming into one. I guess it was only a matter of time before I turned into one....everyone already sees me as a fat greedy piggy, might as well fully be one. Piggy ears and a snout quickly appear and I momentarily lose my voice. All I can do is snort and oink. Oink for more donuts...what a piggy!

My greed has turned me into a pig, I'm too far gone to ever be remotely human again. I guess this was always my destiny. I keep oinking and snorting until I can get out some basic words, more, please. I need it, I need more food! Food is all that brings me pleasure these days, all I can do is consume, consume, consume. But it isn't all bad, fat piggies like me live a very happy life, full of hedonism and gluttony 😈🐷

Clip features: piggy play, piggy costume, oinking, snorting, eating on all fours, mini-stuffing

Tip to feed + grow the pig 🐷

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ryna739

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love it when your talking is replaced by oinking 😍

Link to review