6 Screenshots

About This File

[[fat chat, standing & sitting belly play, low angle, fishnets]]

904270644_fishnetjiggles-High-128k_1.thumb.gif.06e317ea75c78c9de23fa098a84e38f1.gif944590465_fishnetjiggles-High-128k.thumb.gif.c6640219f2e686dfc7ac7c8daa49c34e.gif264912276_fishnetjiggles-High-128k_3.thumb.gif.d7ef7d398e487ad10c4df34b206c40e2.gif755739530_fishnetjiggles-High-128k_2.thumb.gif.8989d0de70709dbb706cccb261c3550d.gif

Let me model and talk aboutย my fattening body for you in some mesh lingerie and fishnets ๐Ÿ˜˜ it was so hot filming this and getting to admire the blubbery bulging bodyย i've grown heheย i also loveddd feeling up my fat gut and huge ass in these fishnets ๐Ÿคค come see why it turned me on so much to make this clip!

Other Files from ๐ŸŒธ kellijellibelli ๐ŸŒธ

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nothing better than a fatty in fishnets! Except, maybe one that releases her awesome belly hang and treats us to the best angles!

Share this review

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

๐Ÿ˜

Share this review

Link to review
Bruno49

Warning do not be holding anything frozen when watching this video or it will meltย ๐Ÿฅตย She is always cute and flirtyย in her videos which is why these fishnets add a super sexy touch to itย ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Kelli ass is getting so massive and I swear those fishnets are gonna snap off at any momentย ๐Ÿ‘

After watching this video you will be a fish caught in Kelli fishnetย ๐Ÿ˜‰โค๏ธ

Share this review

Link to review
bellylover2345

1 million stars I want to give ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I absolutely love love love seeing you in fishnets. Youย really look incredible. I couldn't take me eyesย away you truly are mesmerisingโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ you truly are drop deadย  gorgeous

Your seductiveย gorgeous luscious figure looks as beautiful in this fabulous clip as you did in your first clip ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

Those curvy,ย thick & chunky thighsย soย  ย doughy and squishy. With a booty from God with such a irresistibly scrumptious shape. LOOK PERFECT IN FISHNETS ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

ย 

Your exquisiteย &ย elegant curved beautifully roundedย shape of your belly๐Ÿ’šthatย naughty belly button piercing is soย sexy underneath those fishnets as it wasย tightly digging in to soft squishy fat doughy belly that jiggles and bounces when you walk while your adorable belly overhang is so cute ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ย 

ย 

ย 

Share this review

Link to review
schmoejoe

Kelli proves again why she's the GOAT ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Share this review

Link to review
CamaroMonday

More than eight minutes of jiggling and belly play plus KJB talking about her gain and fatness (her voice is so sultry and sexy, too). It's clear KJB is at her fattest and she's never looked better. KJB loves to show off her belly, but she also shakes her fat ass in this video. Maybe I'm just an ass man, but goddamn --- her ass is getting fucking big. I think my favorite part about her content is that KJB seems to truly love her gain. She seems pleasantly surprised with each new pound, every inch of new fatness rippling and jiggling across her body. Here's the good news for you, Kelli: We love your gain, too!! Please keep it up! You're turning into a real BBW goddess.ย 

Share this review

Link to review