5 Screenshots

About This File

This is a slow motion video of me shaking, jiggling, jumping, and playing with my body. Watch me jiggle and play with my belly, thighs, ass, boobs, and show off multiple angles of my plump chubby body. Some rough and soft belly play. My belly is so soft now hehe this video turned me on so much 🥵 all I need now is someone else to come play and jiggle my body 😋 my favorite part is when I plop myself down and you can see how my body shakes all over just by sitting down 🥰 

video is mostly slow motion but there are also some bits of normal speed mixed in! I hope you guys enjoy

AADC21FC-5DAC-4562-85CA-A79F4A1B699F.thumb.gif.e28719d9ec03bf64bac8ec5e91ed2b36.gif 😇

Other Files from Princessagabbyxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Continental

Princessa is obviously proud of her growing belly for a very good reason 🥰  It has definitely become softer and rounder with much more bounce 😋   This video has so much going for it: a beautiful, raven-haired model with dark, penetrating eyes and wearing black see-through lingerie --set off with a sexy pair of white lace panties.  Gabby gives us multiple poses from the front, side, and back all the while with a smile that just knows you are enjoying the views! 😘

Slow motion videos with some ASMR content are the best for showing off curves, and Princessa has plenty of nice curves! 🥰😍🔥

Link to review