4 Screenshots

About This File

The time has finally come, to face your ex after several years of not seeing her.

when you walked into this coffee date you expected an average sized Lauren, but are pleasantly surprised when you find her jumbo sized…. And she’s proud of it!

She quickly gets into just how hot it is now that she can be a gluttonous girl and just what she has done to pack on that extra 100 pounds. 

come hang out and watch as she flirtatiously let’s it all hang out and describes how hot it is being this fat.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A sweet, steamy, and sexy clip that long-time fans as well as new admirers of Lauren Lush are certain to love!!  This is the sort of video that Lauren does best: a fun, creative, yet easy to imagine scenario where she effortlessly succeeds in alluring you with her sultry, seductive charm, but always remaining that cute, adorable sweetie pie that even your grandma would bake cookies for and want you to go out with!!

If you've glanced at the preview pictures, you don't need me to tell you how extraordinarily pretty Lauren is looking in this clip - she's absolutely gorgeous!!  The radiant beauty she exudes here makes it obvious why she's become one of Curvage's biggest stars!!!  And of course, you'll love it when she hikes up her clothes, revealing her enormously soft and doughy belly and her massive hips and thighs which spread out so wide as to almost fill up entirely her chair which itself is nearly the size of a couch!!

In short, a phenomenal clip by one of the most beautiful and talented women you'll find anywhere!!

Response from the author:

Waking up to this review was the best thing ever!

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Once again, fictional viewer is a dumbass and has broken up with Lauren. Once again, fictional Lauren has come back to tease us. Reminiscent of her incredible Halloween ex video, (which you should also get) Lauren spends this whole video looking sexy as hell, really playing up the teasing, body play, fat chat, and she looks SPECTACULAR doing it. The outfit is a 10, as always she’s stunning, just a fine addition to the Curvage collection I’ve got going of her work. Lauren makes me regret leaving a relationship I was never even in lol. The good news is the ending does kinda leave on a note that there might be a sequel. As someone who had this happen to him before, but in a bar setting, where I was toyed with endlessly for a whole Thanksgiving weekend while working, let me just say for once I’m truly grateful that the video ended because Lauren teasing me for that long would straight up kill me. Another great video from one of the best around.

Thank you for making me smile from ear to ear!

Link to review
joebu8453

Lauren is beautiful in this one! The way her body moves under the dress is mesmerizing and when the belly comes out, one can’t look away!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

An ex blowing up and getting super fat has always been a super hot scenario to me. 🐷😍🐷😍 Especially when the ex is as fiiiiiine as LL! 🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵 Looking out of this world gorgeous 😍😍😍, while sipping that extra extra creamy coffee and filling up with whip cream. 🤤🤤🤤 Beauty and pure gluttony never looked so good! Nobody and I mean nobody fat chats like Lauren. 🥵🥵🥵 The way she describes getting fat and completely giving in to gluttony is so fucking hot! All while teasing you by massaging her big doughy belly, showing off side rolls, and putting her ever growing tits on full display 😍😍😍🤤🤤🤤💦💦💦 Another stellar role play from LL! 🙌🙌🙌🙌 Exactly why I’m always cumming back for more 😉💦💦💦

Thank you!!!!

Link to review