6 Screenshots

About This File

It's my BIGGEST stuffing of the year, both in the amount of food and calorie consumption. This is what I train all year for....yet I'm never quite ready! The amount of food always pushes me to my absolute limits, and this year is no different. However, this year I mixed it up, I went with an entire turkey instead of a chicken. Of course, I still had my favorite side, mashed potatoes, and mac and cheese. And even dessert, two peanut butter fudge pies! Nothing but pure fat, a complete waste of calories that surely will just end up as more poundage on me. Kinda hot how food has stopped being about being nutritious for me, and it's only real purpose is to get me fat.

Anyways, this is why I knew I could never leave the feedee lifestyle, I'm too much of a glutton and I dream of this stuffing all year. Things started out simple enough. It wasn't hard to get the first few bites of it. I was already getting wet from one bite of potatoes. I'm an absolute piggy, eating an entire meal meant for a huge family. I keep going and gorging myself, shoveling it all in quicker and quicker. My lips turn shiny from all the grease but that doesn't stop me! As I chug my sparkling juice I start burning up a storm. I can't control myself at this point. Gluttony has taken over me and I just need to cram as much into me as possible. I don't care how much it hurts, just fatten me up! I keep going like a good pig until I start to hit a wall. It is really hurting, my belly is so tight and round. I look massive, I even let out a little fart at one point. I feel like I want to throw up, but I keep it in. That would be a waste of calories, but I know I hit my capacity.....guess it's time to start training for next year 😈🐷
Clip features: stuffing, burping, fart, belly jiggle, fat chat, multiple angles

Also, can I just say there was one moment in particular, around the 9:50 mark that I realized just how fat I've gotten. My side profile really shows off my gain, my arms and double chin are just totally massive. It's kinda shocking to me even....and to think I'm only getting fatter!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Zom21

Wow, what a feast fattyfreya! 🍗 You looked pretty stuffed after. Super hot! 🔥

Response from the author:

Thank you 🐷🐷🐷 I sure was! 

Link to review