4 Screenshots

About This File

It's my biggest stuffing of the year, and I am excited about it! This is the stuffing of a very devoted feedee and absolute hedonist. But we aren't quite there yet, first I need to get things prepped and in order.

I love cooking the feast myself because it's sort of an edge play. I spend all this time cooking these massively fattening dishes...but I can't have them just yet. My mouth waters for them, and my belly yearns to be stuffed with them, but I must practice some restraint and not eat them. It's so hard when there are so many good and fattening foods just sitting in front of you. I daydream about where all the calories that are in them will end up on my body. After all these dishes are really just butter, heavy cream, and a ton of carbs. Pure fat. All for me, and absolutely no sharing 😈

Join me in the night before thanksgiving as I prep for some very fattening treats. This is a vlog-style video so it is more casual and relaxed and is just me having some fun! The real feast comes tomorrow 😈🐷

Clip features: vlog style, fat chat, cooking, eating butter, sneaking food

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Zom21

It’s a pre-show before the big feast! 🥧 Great video, fattyfreya. Loved watching you bake! 😍

Response from the author:

Love a pre show! 

Link to review