3 Screenshots

About This File

You know how much I love having fun, and also how much I like to keep you happy. 

This sort of video is a highly requested one, I've done loads before but I wanted to have one for everyone at a great price!

I also destroy a vintage shirt in this. Don't hate me 👼

Enjoy, and I hope you have as much fun as I did!!!

All the love and hugs

CC 🧡 xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

D D

Absolute hottest button pop video I’ve seen. The way her huge gut just destroys that shirt and jiggles is simply mesmerizing.

She also sucks in her belly a few times and lets it out and it just moves like jello, masterpiece of a body. Chubbycupcake also talks during the video with that hot voice and accent of hers.

5/5

Link to review
Chevalier

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Very seductive outfit and sway to start things.  I enjoyed Chubbycupcake's tribute to this shirt, it was like a life story :).  The tension to put things on is surreal, and CC even looks like she sees a ghost 😲, maybe the souls of other outfits she outgrew want revenge.  

cctension.thumb.PNG.edae5543093587633d0c0fcc2b3559c0.PNG

I had a fun time, especially when her button pops off, and ricochets off the wall.  Was fun to highlight this first time and hear it bounce off the wall.

ricochet.thumb.PNG.7ef398c099e7fd41fcf3fe7f1e69e1b5.PNG

Chubbycupcake is quite talented with her words as she exercises here, and yes her belly is completely out.

Response from the author:

Thank you for your review 🥰

I love how you highlighted when the button popped off the wall - I didn’t even notice this! 🧡

Link to review
CFH

Wow... Just, wow. CC is my absolute favourite model ever and it's so good to see her back, looking bigger and (somehow) more beautiful than ever in this amazing video! As with all her videos CC's amazing personality shines through in this video and it honestly makes it so much more enjoyable watching someone enjoying themselves. 

The video does it exactly what the title says, it's all about buttons popping off CC's stunning body. I'll be honest, button popping is up there with the wheel and antibiotics in the list of my favourite creations, and CC is the absolute definition of perfection so I was always going to love this vid, but I can't recommend it enough, I promise you'll enjoy every second of it. 

Thank you CC for consistently incredible content at a brilliant price, you are the absolute best 😍

No! You are the absolute best! 

I love that you love my content. Thank you for sharing your thoughts xxx

Link to review
Prince-nutty

It’s so great to see CC back and looking visibly bigger than ever! Watch as she squeezes herself into a vintage shirt, with stronger buttons than you might imagine!

However, they are no match for CC’s massive, ever expanding gut, and she soon pops these buttons off one by one!

CC is always a delight to watch and she very clearly enjoys herself in her videos. Her infectious smile and charm is contagious.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

🧡🧡🧡

Thank you! You’re so kind! 

Link to review