2 Screenshots

About This File

There is only one place where they encourage you to "Eat Like You Mean It". They always have sexy models tearing into the food but they haven't seen anything yet! All this new fat, I'm going be the sexiest model yet! Showing off all my new rolls and huge ass as I show how I can seductively eat a single cheeseburger thats almost bigger than my face. I'm such a greedy little piggy..this isn't enough! I need MORE food! A single cheeseburger? I want it real thick and juicy! Find me a juicy double! Lots of bacon..2 layers..dripping in cheese! Mm. They say you are what you eat and I'm such a little porker! I want to feel like a real balloon, I want a lot of soda! I want a whole 2 liter all to myself! Filling myself up, shoving my fat piggy face..tonight is the night, I know you'll have to roll me to bed! You want to POP me? Roll me into the bedroom and just, POP me like a big balloon! ** Consumed a Hardee's 1/3 lb. Thickburger followed by a Monster 2/3 lb. Double Cheeseburger with Bacon and a 2 liter of soda**

Other Files from FattyMcFatFat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.