4 Screenshots

About This File

Stuffing my huge gut and still wanting more!! 

It’s clear that I’m so much fatter now, I show off EVERY curve in nothing but fishnets, pasties and a thong. NOTHING is left to the imagination! I want you to see it all while I gorge myself!! 

Shovelling in fries I share some hot fat chat with you, discussing how much my body has grown and how hot it is to feed my ultra fat body! 

I share a hot fantasy with you about wanting a BBW pillow princess, and everything I would do with her. Is it possible that I love BBWs more than you? 😉

I can’t stop eating, everything tastes so good and it feels amazing to stuff myself with this greasy meal! I scarf down loaded fries with bacon and eggs, a breakfast burger, buffalo wings and a milkshake but I want more!! My makeup smeared, my belly bloated, I still can’t get enough! 

special treat at the end- laid up in bed begging for belly rubs ! 

***7.99 for the first 48 hours- then back to 9.99***

9CFCFC81-2403-495F-80B4-95ECF04211BA.thumb.gif.c888eb3182e9116f05e448f0675ff1fc.gif
07BC6347-A13E-4B0B-A522-E6CCB632A5EA.thumb.gif.470135fc4f48b427c67d7bf0e6e21184.gif

60BC04F7-5C90-471C-B784-490575AEC696.thumb.gif.609234dac9001493d587d2025b4f1f52.gif

5FE21DD6-67A9-4BB3-8EF7-2F35DA818188.thumb.gif.719d42c68566e5f1e2dd267f0b144f7e.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Jersey has created a hedonistic masterpiece! Net covering all of that divine body, but barely containing it may just be the hottest sight I've ever seen. Watching her show all that greasy food into her mouth is just so deliciously exciting! This is proof yet again that Jersey is the goddess of stuffing videos. The fat chat is steaming hot! This ghoul will never fail to amaze me!

Also, this pause screen is too fucking hot not to share

Jersey_eats_screen.thumb.jpg.e58be533c68eec209cf9d1ddfb844b9e.jpg

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! Aww I especially love the still you shared! Let me be admired by you every day 🥰

Link to review

Another great clip by @Jersey Ghoul 666!

I can't put my finger on it, but something about the dichotomy of her clips is just gorgeous and sexy every time I see it.  The goth fashion, but the sweetness of her addressing the viewer.  The bird noise mixed with thunderous burps.  It all creates a visually beautiful clip.  

But no one cares about my artistic opinion, so importantly, you need to know that @Jersey Ghoul 666 is a feedee through and through.  She is very clearly showing her weight as she expands from video to video.  Maybe that is coming from the fact that her videos are not merely show (a few quick cuts and suddenly all the food is gone).  You get a full length video that shows her finishing everything.  If nothing else, you can say that she is determined to become massive and we are all here to support her in it!

She laments in the video that she doesn't have a consistent feeder or the squishy feedee that she is looking for.  With videos like this though, that may be the most surprising thing about her!  Make the purchase today and let's support this wonderful model in her goal to be as big as humanly possible!

Response from the author:

Thank you again! I’m always worried about the birds chirping in the background but it can’t be avoided in New Zealand haha 

your reviews have put a smile on my face today 

thank you so so much 

Link to review