5 Screenshots

About This File

20221124_171340.thumb.gif.71234ccddb73172543e2bfbb1935286c.gif

Come with me on a sensual shower journey ❤️

This is my first ever shower clip and I was DRIPPPPINNGGGG WET in more ways than one ;) 

Join me as I give you a tour of my every curve while jiggling all my glorious FAT in both regular and SLOW-MOTION speed!

My thicc body just doesn't want to stay dressed, so I strip off my bikini top and dare you to stare at my HEAVY titties bouncing up and down. 👀

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another video that deserves a dozen stars! You are really playing up your assets in this one. Your belly is glorious, your tits are tremendous, and your wet skin so sexy!! It makes the viewer want to be in there soaping up that beautiful body! You’re getting some soft jiggle at the top of your legs, and you’re looking wonderfully filled out! Lots of fun to watch! Thanks!❤️😃

Response from the author:

Heh heh heh I lovee the way soft light dances over my fatnesss😍🤤

Link to review
Vulkan

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

And when it seemed like you couldn't get any sexier... boom here you come again 🥵

This review is going to be very short because I can't waste time while enjoying this wonder 💦 ;) 

what are you waiting for?

Response from the author:

Thanks Vulkan ❤️ 

Link to review