Mommy's Thanksgiving Menu

$5.99

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Can I talk to you for a second, son? I'm so glad you're home for the holidays but I couldn't help but notice you're looking scrawny. Are you eating enough out there on your own? Mommy didn't raise a little skinny boy. Well, now that you're home I wanted to fatten you up and get you looking better. I'm cooking up an amazing feast for Thanksgiving but I have some strict rules on what you can put in your mouth. Mommy only wants you to eat the fattiest, most calorie laden things I'm cooking up. Appetizer, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing. Listen carefully as I tell you the rules of what you'll be shoving down your gullet. Don't worry, Mommy will be there popping more and more into your mouth to keep you on the right track. There's no time like the holidays to indulge. Now get to eating. Good boy.

Other Files from Queen Chrissy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Another good mommy roleplay. Only way to make it better, would be a camera feeding maybe.

Link to review