7 Screenshots

About This File

Its no secret that your mother in law is slob. It embarrasses the hell out of your skinny wife. Your wife wants to skip Thanksgiving because her cow of a mother will be in attendance but you assure her you don't mind. You really don't mind.

The video starts off with your mother in law lowering her skirt and secretly rubbing her swollen gut under the dinner table. Her skirt was pathetically tight due to her stuffing her face all night. Its a shock she can even still move. She's out of breath at the table and failing to conceal her burps. She can't stop talking about how good the food was but its making everyone uncomfortable. So she attempts to stand up and excuse herself. Its clear she's having some trouble though.

Next you'll watch her struggle up the stairs from behind and the front. She's panting heavy and her legs are shaking. You don't offer to help, its more fun to see her fail. It takes her a while but she finally comes waddling into the room. The first thing she does is release her massive gut. Then she spots you. You don't look away.

She pretends to be mortified and plops herself on the bed. Deep down she knows you've been watching her the whole night- and she likes it. She worked hard to give you a show and now she's going to have some fun. She taunts you with her lard. Ordering you to fetch her some pumpkin pie. Look at the monster you've created. Maybe you'll have the honors of rolling her out to the car, well thats only if she doesn't pop first. You've been waiting all year to have this private time with her fatass.

This is hands down my favorite roleplay I've done so far.

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

smthn12

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I just discovered your videos not too long ago and this was my first video I saw from you and you did not disappoint. You have such an amazing belly it looks so squishy and plump. You honestly look beautiful and I loved this video. I hope to see more role play from you like this in the future.

Response from the author:

Yay!! :) im so glad you found me, thank you for the review it means a lot xxx

Link to review
johnp0971

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow Nadya made a jaw dropping blockbuster of a clip 🥵 all the angles were perfect and the role play was amazing. That belly was mesmerizing 

Awwww thank you so much :) i appreciate the reviews you leave me hope you've been well!!

Link to review
bigboy1858

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another hot roleplay 🥵. I don't think anyone would be able to concentrate on the food for Thanksgiving dinner while watching you heave your fat heavy gut around 😍. I love all the different angles and such a fantastic view of just how much fatter your double chin is getting along with that fat gut😍. Nadyas the star of the show for Thanksgiving dinner all eyes on your growing belly🤩🐷

Thank you so much :)❤️ time to enjoy the holidays next up: christmas woot woot!!!!!!

Link to review