[50% OFF]Dairy bloating - milk, cream and chocolate milk

$6.99

(1 review)

7 Screenshots

About This File

It's breakfast time! Even tho I'm already planning my lunch, I have this to solve first: I go for a milk chugging, chocolate milk and heavy cream to prepare my belly for what's coming next. 

Before I start chugging, I have to adjust my camera because I decide to drink at the kitchen's floor since it's too much to bring in one trip, then I get out of breath and I cannot lie: that's kinda hot to me 😳😳😳

I get so bloated and painful, and the odd sneezes comes to say hi once or twice haha 

Wanna see how round and big I get? 🎈

2l whole milk

450 ml chocolate milk

200gr heavy cream

🐖

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

biggerisbetter97

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video! Incredibly hot to see how she pushes her body to grow so fast. After stuffing all throughout the previous night, the first thing she does this morning is spill out into a puddle of fat in front of the fridge, and inhale a bunch of Calorie-dense milk and heavy cream. Like a true glutton, she never even leaves her refrigerators side. One can imagine how much time she's spent camped up there just eating everything within reach.

Her belly looks massive in this video while it pools out into her lap and over her legs, and her sports bra struggles to hold her growing boobs. Great to see that even the stretchiest garments can barely contain all of her new weight.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! Oink 🐷

Link to review