7 Screenshots

About This File

I can still only shove 2 burritos in my greedy face in one sitting, but can now finish both in half the time 😏

How much fatter do I look compared to last year's double burrito stuffing? 😋

IMG_3150.thumb.jpg.68b0e04862e0b7d1dbaf38c7475fc53f.jpg

IMG_3121.thumb.jpg.901a084f968b3249458c7a8358b855e5.jpg

IMG_3140.thumb.jpg.ce244915571449e04a077ca469d930e9.jpg

IMG_3119.thumb.jpg.6dae2a82b6fa8bfe23ea28c6c23a2cdc.jpg

IMG_3153.thumb.jpg.a38767d4bd9c30552a6a02449b006f44.jpg

IMG_3122.thumb.jpg.2f688a1f480eb9aced3b47b07bfec2e3.jpg

*About 5 minutes filmed vertically to show off my full belly standing up*

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

YoureSoHot

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Hot glutinous piggy scarfs down two whole burritos and when you standup your belly and ass are so round it's amazing 😍

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Watching CB ravenously devour two massive burritos shows exactly how she has grown such a fat round body. Her massive belly has clearly grown accustomed to massive amounts of food as she puts those burritos away significantly faster than the last time. The standing views at the end are so hot. The swollen orb of fat she has for a belly sticks out so far in front of her and bulges way past her too tight pants that show off ever fat bulge and crease. 

Link to review
bgilroy

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Gluttony never looked so good and Chubbiebunnie always looks good. She amazingly downs two massive burritos in mere minutes which is hella sexy, and then we get to see her glorious belly on display from all angles, that itself is worth the price of admission. CB continues to put out 5 star content that gets better and better, can't wait to see what's next.

Link to review
Nervous Fish

She devours a burrito in 5 minutes and pulls her belly out like minute before its just so hot to see a big girl stuff themselves so quickly and seeing her run out of breath from stuffing her gut so amazing. I love the side view it gave a view of everything that big ass, gut and boons. Honesty those burps were so hot and seeing struggles of being stuffed made me wish I could rub that belly to make it better 😫 

Link to review
wavemagnet

This is CB at her best. Trying to satisfy the beast that is her appetite. By the time she digs into the second burrito, she's let go of her inhibitions and gluttony has it's way with her. She's gotten a lot bigger since her KFC stuffing, her belly has gotten massive, lots of belching, belly rubbing and heavy breathing. At one point, she tells us, "I feel I sound more and more like a pig the bigger I get...". I love her videos where she's just there to eat, grow and get bigger, The unadulterated CB is what you find here.

Link to review
Zom21

Another great video, Chubbiebunnie! So beautiful, loved the burps. I could watch you eat burritos for hours 🙂

Link to review
Residentsteven

Porky CB was definitely excited to stuff her face and devours the 1st burrito within 5 minutes 🤯🐷. These burritos are not small either, they are huge. Talking of huge 😍 CB’s belly is the biggest yet damn even getting to see her bigger 🍑 too is so hot. After stuffing the 2nd burrito she is full, and ripping some huge burps 🥵. Loved the change in camera angle to get a closer looked at that bloated gut. 5 porky stars CB 🐷 wow the difference between last years vid to this is amazing. 

Link to review