7 Screenshots

About This File

🌟HEY HEY HEY🌟

Welcome to My Public Buffet Stuffing A whole 30 minutes of your favourite BBW in public eating, In this clip I went to Cosmos in Nottingham to try their selection of world foods, But also its unlimited so I really stuffed myself full. So much I was bursting out of my top when I was finsihed. Just think of all the calories I consumed. At this point I don't even care if people see me in public pigging out anymore I think its hot as fuck. I'm so wide I filled the little chair up with my big fat butt! My belly was moaning and groaning at how full it was. I've never been at capacity before and I had only just had a full meal at Hooters so I was HUGE when I finished. I was so full that I let my feeder play with my belly and show it off to you and just how solid and thick I was. I hope you enjoy my huge belly in this and all the eating I did

please be aware this was filmed in a resturant so there is some backround noise 

If you enjoyed please consider leaving a review 💙 Blue x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

Wow. This video started with her saying that she was feeling full from having eaten at another restaurant earlier in the day and then she proceeds to eat more plates of food than most people eat in a day! Add to that the belly play interludes and the final bit at the end and you’ve got a truly stunning video. Honestly, it made me seriously consider working in a buffet, just to be able to see this happen in person.  I hope the guy with you knows how lucky he is 🤩 

Link to review