Outgrowing everything

$9.99

(1 review)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Trying to go shopping for some fun summer clothes(Dresses, Shorts, tops and leggings) and my regular sizes don't fit! I've gotten too fat! Just kidding, we all know there is no such thing as too fat. But I have definitely gotten bigger! In this clip I've included some footage from the same fitting room 40 lbs ago! Enjoy the delicious differences, I know I do!

Other Files from Stuffingkit

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

tmbo80

Kit is looking absolutely amazing here (no surprise there) 😍 Her body has grown so much that she can barely fit into the largest sizes available and damn is it sexy. She stuffs her expanding belly into jean shorts that never stood a chance, tries on XL tops only to have her belly peek out from the bottom and jiggles her soft body all over the changing room. Loved every second of it!

Especially enjoyable is the comparison between her last fitting video and now - really puts into perspective how much weight she's put on of late and a very nice touch! Kit is well on the way to being the cutest, roundest goth piggy around!

Link to review