My first weight-in video! Am I over 400 lbs?!

$10

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

It’s my first weighting video! I can’t believe I’m so big! This video includes weighting scenes and fat chat 😃

It was my first try to make weight-in video, so it’s probably not high quality but you will know my weight after watching it anyway) It also includes my first failed try of creating this video as a bonus 😂
Sorry for the quality I’m not at home now and I don’t have all my filming stuff with me, also I don’t have an assistant who could help me to create this video. But I hope you will enjoy it anyway 💋

Other Files from Mary Makarova

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I enjoy hearing @Mary Makarova ascent in this video. I think this is one of my first times hear here voice and it is such a pretty one. I appreciate all the different camera angles in this video. If you want to know her size. See just basic bikini look then this video is for you. Mary should be so proud of her #bodyshape. It is so pretty. I appreciate that we see the weigh in twice from different camera angles to be able to view her body in different ways. I love how chubby her body looks in the #feet, #legs, #belly, #face. @Mary Makarova is so fortunate to have the best body type ever. She has the full package and she should be proud to say this. Glad you’re family has a scale that works for you. I hope to hear you’re voice more because it sounds pretty. You’re English with a Russian sounding accent is Lovely to listen to. I really enjoy your Instagram fashion content. I wish that this video was longer; but appreciate how it is straight & to the point. 

Link to review
mvdk

Seeing the same video twice is pretty awesome, quite suspense building ;)

Beyond the mere number, seeing so much soft flesh on display, and all that jiggling - Mary is definitely well insulated, and fattening up rapidly 😮

Link to review
dunchester

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I will not spoil what number appears on the scale, suffice to say the absolutely gorgeous Mary is comfortably in SSBBW territory! Also note that the measurements are in kilograms, so don't get thrown when she mentions what she weighed half a year ago. It's great to see a number put to those overflowing curves and know that she is indulging her (presumably) extensive appetites!

I hope more people here take notice of this capital-V Voluptuous beauty, keeping herself extra insulated against the harsh winters of Northern Europe: from her big, round belly and heaving bosom, to her thick wrists and ankles, and adorably chubby fingers 😍. Buy her videos to encourage her to make even more content!

Link to review