Bigger and Heavier Than Ever | Weight Update

$12.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Being bigger and heavier than ever! 😱  So shocking how much I’ve gained and how close I am to my weight goal. The measurements of my belly, waist and my arms are insane!!!! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

UHU2009

Wow! - Just Wow!! decode's gain seems to even accelerate the fatter she gets. And her belly measurement is growing rapidly as well.

Very nice video showing the increasing struggles her weight gain causes for decode as she gets totally out of breath just from talking and taking her measurements while sitting! 

At this rate and taking into account all the delicious food she will have during Holiday Season decode may be able to reach her goal weight by end of December. 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you for your review! That is so sweet and I’m so glad you liked the video 🥰❤️

Link to review
Guest rosspk93

You're such a good piggy, constantly getting bigger and bigger because there is no self control now! At this rate you'll be needing someone to help you eat and give plenty belly rubs! 🤰🐷🐷

Thank youuuu🥰

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

🥰

🥰😘

Link to review