7 Screenshots

About This File

One month outgrown clothing challenge

I'm so happy to be releasing this project!! On October 23rd I tried on a handful of outfits and refilmed in the same clothes November 19th. I wanted to track exactly how much tighter my outfits get in a month. And also see exactly where the weight is going. I'm pretty sure my double chin doubled in size alone lol! I'm so much more lazy and out of breath in the second part of the video. Its really interesting to see just what can happen in one month. And by interesting I mean really fucking hot.

I don't want to spoil anything but I may or may have not tore a pair of bottoms in this video. Also keep your ears open for all the tearing noises the clothes make in the update. Please let me know if you'd like to see more videos like this. Its agony waiting a month but the final video comes out like pure heaven. I love filming outgrown videos and this adds an entirely new dimension to things.

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So glad I finally managed to check this vid out, seeing the effects of nadya’s gaining challenge is so hot seeing her pack her gut into the 1st dress 🥵 damn. Packing all her lard into these dresses 😍, the difference in less than a month you are right nadya your face is rounder and you are so out of breath 🤯 letting out a burps and showing us how tight that 1st dress is. Your fupa has grown too 😮 tearing those pants 😂 nadya you definitely piled on the pounds in that challenge. I honestly thought the sound you were making being so heavy bouncing around all that FAT was amazing certainly giving your floorboards a workout 🤣. Can’t wait to see your gains in 2023 and a weigh in after all the thanksgiving/birthday & Christmas celebrations will be hot.

Response from the author:

Just seeing this review now- Ty!!! Ty ty!🫶🫶

Link to review
bigboy1858

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Hot damn Nadya!!!! 🤯The difference a month makes is mind blowing and the majority of it came after already fattening up during your weight gain challenge you didn't slow down one bit its been full steam ahead. Seeing the time jump between try ons took my breath away you look massive 😍 every part of you has blown up and your face has gotten even fatter seeing you try to squeeze back into those same clothes looked like a work out in itself you can literally hear the seams stretching🥵. It's clearly obvious after your weight gain challenge you spent a lot of time binging  on pasta with side of boost this past month😉

Thanks :) pasta with a side of boost lmfaoooo yes thats been the move 😎🤣🙌

Link to review
Guest Mackeral23

Stupendous 10/10

have been a fan forever and this video is another example of a pro’s consistency! Not everyone can do what this woman does! Impressive to say the least.

Awwwwww!!! This means so much to me- thank you for being on this wild ride with me 🐷 

Link to review
x-rayeyes

Nadya, after a bit of a slowdown with her relocation and all that comes with it, has resumed her gaining journey with vengeance.  The growth in just a couple months is amazing.  Can't wait for her to check back in with another video after a full-filling holiday season.

Thank you for the review!! 😊🐷

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

🥰

Thank ya a bunch!! 😊

Link to review
joebu8453

Great concept, and DAMN at the weight game in less than a month.  Watch this - you, too, will be astonished!

Thank you so much for leaving a review 😊 

Link to review