2 Screenshots

About This File

Watch as I blow up like myself up like a balloon right in front of you. I start with an empty belly and fill myself up with air as you hear every painful moan. My perfect skin stretches right before your eyes until my belly is tight and I can barely move. Just when you think I can't fit any more air in, I push myself even further just for you!

Leave a little review and let me reward you pleaseย ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅฐ

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Archer47

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Seriously love how full you get definitely hope to see more of your balloon bellyย 

Response from the author:

Thank you for leaving this sweet review ๐Ÿ˜Š please DM me ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Link to review
Guest Ironheadlane

I've been hoping to see another inflation from our Scandinavian queen, and this is everything I could ask for.ย 

ย 

Yet another amazing inflation where you get to watch a big, tight bulge form under a soft, jiggly belly, and get lots of auditory and visual signs that she truly can't help but want to grow more and more, pushing the absolute limit.ย 

ย 

The undisputed queen of inflation in 2022

Thank you so much!! Please dm me ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

Link to review
Jumpyjump1

The queen of Inflation is back!ย 

I really do adore her from her I really love how her big belly went from empty to a big balloon.

I even love the side view as it shows her belly growing rounder and stretches bigger! If it's like you're there with her as you help her inflate her belly!ย 

ย 

Therefore, SwedishButterball never disappoints us when she stuffs, bloat, or inflates her belly. I highly recommend watching her fantastic video! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•

Thank you sweetheart โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Link to review
MrFeedYourGirl

It's just amazing and invaluable how much Swede pushes herself in EVERYย video. It's almost as if she gets off on the pain and making a spectacle of herself.ย 

In this video, I'm sure it's by design, you can literally watch her belly rise and measure its rate of expansion by watch her breaths and th headboard in the back ground.

ย 

She's a Supreme glutton for food and pain and once again blows up to tht flabby fett belly into a tight balloon. You can also get a few seconds of watching her natural plump lips at the end.

Warning don't stand in the firing zone contents under extreme pressure.

She always keeps ber belly's distended warranty up to date๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฅตย 

Thank you so much ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

Link to review