I’m not too fat for you am I babe? 😏 + fart compilation

$3.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

We’re dating and I sit you down and ask you a question…have I gotten too big for you? Wait you think I’m not big enough?! Wow…

I show off my size after you tell me I’m not big enough. I’m so surprised, I tell you how there’s so much of me already…but then I ask you again if you’re sure I’m not too big. You tell me no and I’m pleased by your answer. I tell you how I’m so glad to have partner that’s man enough to handle a truly fat, blubbery woman. I lean forward and tell you to come here, let me smother you…POV your huge fatty is riding you. She’s moaning, rolling her eyes back with pleasure fat jiggling everywhere. 

Surprise! My fart compilation video did so well, I decided to make another. It’s several of my best farts, some so loud they even shocked me lol. 💨

I have a little clip of me modeling for you at the end, I looked HUGE today so I had to show you guys. 

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you enjoy/have been enjoying my gain and want me to get bigger 😘

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

johncuj

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍😍😍 you could never be too fat for me babe, I wish it was me u were riding on tho😂❤️ I’ll take ur weight all day everyday lol

Link to review
bones80

great belly play and fat talk! however those farts really steal the show. i know you love to release them and get more room in stomach to eat more! great clip cant wait to hear more!

Link to review