5 Screenshots

About This File

this time you will be able to see two beautiful and very chubby latinas enjoying a sleepover in which they will do their favorite activity, what will it be? exactly, eat, eat, eat! a totally satisfying and very exciting experience, here you can see how my friend @Big Maddy appreciates and admires my voluptuous body and asks me to help her gain many more pounds to look as big as me 🀭

wouldn't you love to see how we talk about how much we love being chubby while we eat and inflate our bellies more and more? you can't miss it!Β 

{ 23min, fat chat, belly close up, belly strokes, burps, subtitles and more}

⭐ if you like this video please remember reviews are always appreciated and helps me a lot, thanks for watching ⭐ 

SNOW_20221026_162654_563.thumb.jpg.0af824c43b79e5acb5b2874e19bd4872.jpg

Edited by Chubby Baby

Other Files from Chubby Baby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

davbec

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video, I love seeing both of them feed each other and supporting each other!

Ese acento como que no es Mexicano?? XD

Response from the author:

muchas gracias por tu review, me alegra que hayas disfrutado el vΓ­deo y espero que te gusten los demΓ‘s que vendrΓ‘n πŸ’•

no somos de mΓ©xico, solo vivimos aquΓ­ πŸ˜…

Link to review
Fox99

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The world is a lot better with a fatter @Chubby Baby. She show's off her massive appetite in the film and she's nearly double the size of Big Maddy. Definetely worth the watch!

Response from the author:

i'm very happy to know that you liked the video, this motivates me a lot πŸ’•

Link to review