5 Screenshots

About This File

In this short but sweet video I tease you by showing off every fattened inch of me. I've been putting on a lot of weight recently and I need to show it off, from my huge belly to fattened thighs, even down to my burgeoning double chin and jiggling arms. I'm looking so much bigger than I did even last month, the thought of rapidly gaining turns me on so much. I play with my body and tease you with every jiggling pound on me, grabbing my gut from my belly button and showing you just how much fat there is. No audio (I was listening to music while filming and thought it was too distracting) but it is the perfect little taste of my growing body from every angle. Not to mention super sensual belly play and fun jiggling! Come get a little taste of my weight gain journey ^_^

A short and affordable little clip showing off my recent gains! Perfect if you want to get up to date with my recent weight gain or if you want a little taste of my content. 

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.