4 Screenshots

About This File

Casey finally did it - a highly requested coke and mentos bloat. Casey was a little nervous to tackle this, she didn't know what to expect and what would happen to her body. She loves bloating and feeling her massive fat gut expand when she eats yummy fattening foods and drinks thick fattening beverages so she figured she would give it a try for you guys. She begins, ofcourse, eating the mentos and drinking the coke. It's a longer video because obviously Casey has to get all that coke down into her big fat gut. But as always, Casey shares every thought and sensation she experiences throughout. Lots of cute fat chat to entertain you throughout. It starts off slow, she didn't feel much at first. But then it hit her. Casey's gut becomes hard as a rock. You will notice her breathing gets heavy. Her fat belly starts to feel so heavy. All that pressure sitting right ontop of her tight little pussy inevitably starts to turn her on. She's bloated as fuck and SO TURNED ON. She started to bounce up and down. She's horny. She rubs her fat swollen gut and tells you how she wants to be so much fatter. She wants more fat. She needs more fat. And to top it all over, Casey burps for the first time on camera throughout the video like a true fat fucking pig. She will definitely bloat more in the future now that she knows what to expect and how much it turns her on :)

(Gif and preview have large watermark, video does not)

***Customer Challenge - my favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded :) ***

Congrats @madsci loved your review on my last clip, so you get this one for free! ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I clicked for the bloat, I cum for the burps ❤️ sexy talking in this one 

Link to review
shmedly45

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I wish that belly would stay permanently expanded to the point in which it does in this video, but at this rate, I know Miss Casey will grow even bigger so soon!

Such a passionate and appreciative gal, creating videos requested by her fans. Watching the progress has been nothing short of remarkable. 

This bloating video is yet another must watch! 

Link to review
bones80

a good clip that starts slow but gets better and better! i like how she started out nervous about it and then loved how bloated she looked. those burps were great too! glad this was her burp debut lol. i feel like burping adds so much to vids. im glad we got to hear them!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Bloating Casey is turned on as fuck as her pussy gets soaked just from her tight hard gut sitting RIGHT on top of it! She bounces and rubs her gut and the natural lighting in this clip, as always, shows just how beautiful her face and eyes are! Not to mention her lovely skin! She burps and moans as her gut grows from all the pressure! LOVE this clip, @Curvage Casey😍

Link to review