4 Screenshots

About This File

Casey finally did it - a highly requested coke and mentos bloat. Casey was a little nervous to tackle this, she didn't know what to expect and what would happen to her body. She loves bloating and feeling her massive fat gut expand when she eats yummy fattening foods and drinks thick fattening beverages so she figured she would give it a try for you guys. She begins, ofcourse, eating the mentos and drinking the coke. It's a longer video because obviously Casey has to get all that coke down into her big fat gut. But as always, Casey shares every thought and sensation she experiences throughout. Lots of cute fat chat to entertain you throughout. It starts off slow, she didn't feel much at first. But then it hit her. Casey's gut becomes hard as a rock. You will notice her breathing gets heavy. Her fat belly starts to feel so heavy. All that pressure sitting right ontop of her tight little pussy inevitably starts to turn her on. She's bloated as fuck and SO TURNED ON. She started to bounce up and down. She's horny. She rubs her fat swollen gut and tells you how she wants to be so much fatter. She wants more fat. She needs more fat. And to top it all over, Casey burps for the first time on camera throughout the video like a true fat fucking pig. She will definitely bloat more in the future now that she knows what to expect and how much it turns her on :)

(Gif and preview have large watermark, video does not)

***Customer Challenge - my favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded :) ***

Congrats @madsci loved your review on my last clip, so you get this one for free! ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

If I were you I’d lay on the beach with a g string bikini and enjoy that new fat sexy body of yours.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.