4 Screenshots

About This File

I had to get away for a bit before gaining season hits, some sunshine and lounging were just what I needed! While I thought I was going to start off with some light stretching, I quickly realized teasing you was much more fun 😉

I can't help that I'm so enamored with my growing body and ballooning belly! I just love the way I look on camera...so naturally I had to show you. I want you to see every part of me in motion. I bed over a bit to show you how my belly hangs, it's gotten so much lower recently. It's honestly massive! I also can't help but show you just how much I bounce and jiggle when "running". I say "running" because let's face it, it's really just a speed-up waddle, I'm far too fat for any real running. But what I'm most proud of is my waddle. My big fat belly has really shifted my entire balance, making me permanently waddle. It's so fucking hot how much everything about me has changed since gaining over 100 pounds of pure fat!

I end things with a sweet little tease, getting my fatness right up in your point of view. I want you to see me in all my glory! Fat, round, ridden with stretchmarks, and jiggling with every movement! I also really just have to show you my back fat and my rapidly expanding ass, they are both getting so pronounced! Besides, my belly isn't the only thing that deserves your attention. Thanks for indulging with me, I love being your fatty 😈😈
Clip features:  belly jiggling, body jiggling, pov of me, cellulite, waddling,  ass jiggling

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

🥰

Response from the author:

💋💋💋

Link to review