25 Screenshots

About This File

Belly Noise 🤤 Belly Play 🤰🏼 Stuffing 😋

In this clip, 

Rylie wakes up w/ a grumbly tummy! 🤰🏼 She knows how much you love to hear her belly so she records her belly noises. Her belly is begging to be fed! She squishes you right before her breakfast gets here 😏 

While stuffing down her breakfast, you can hear Rylie’s Belly digesting her food!! While she eats (5 minutes) the Belly sounds you hear were recorded separately to ensure highest quality possible

Once she finishes eating, she shakes her belly and produces LOUD belly noises 🤤 

(Headphones/Earbuds Recommend)

This was my first ever Belly Noise video and I have to tell you..I was so turned on after hearing it back 🤤  I’m learning the ins and outs of recording and would like any feedback as far as getting the best sounds with minimal interference. Thank you all for your continuous support! Please let me know if you’d like to continue to see these types of videos 😘

Other Files from Rylie Haze

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

thewowza36

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Cool idea to combine hunger AND digestion noises in the same clip! There's also footage/audio of Rylie with the mic on her belly at the beginning and end of the video, with a middle video segment of her eating with digestion audio on top of it; another nice change of pace from most belly sound content out there.

The growls and gurgles were loud and audible without any background noise. It was really cool to hear her burps from the mic that's on her belly, too, almost couldn't believe it at first!

Rylie looks great the whole time, too (of course).

Link to review
Kviewer247

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

As a belly noise fan this was a must buy for me and was not disappointed!

Good hunger noises at the start, I prefer the digestion though as like burps it's great to see a hot girl embrace the bodily functions that come with overeating.  You can really hear the difference between her empty stomach and once it's full of food sloshing around, the rolling really gets things moving in there as well!  It's not hard to imagine what it would feel like to be right there with her and have your ear pressed to her gut

For future belly noise vids I would love to hear some talking about how your stomach is feeling as well as the noises, and perhaps for the next collab you and Casey could listen to each others full bellies ;) ..........

Response from the author:

Thank you for all the feedback!! 😘

Link to review
Knew

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

(Headphones/Earbuds Recommended)

There is the famous saying that if you stare too long into the abyss, the abyss stares back. The question I pose is what happens if you listen to a voracious abyss, calling out for more food to satiate its gluttony. 

Rylie in this vid showcases one possible answer, that you will be lured to want to fulfill that seemingly bottomless hunger as it cries out. Then, you can listen as her ravenous belly digests all the calories that she devours, showcasing how efficient it is at transforming food into layers of soft fat on Rylie's ever thickening curves. It is a miracle that being so close to that song of hunger, she has not become a slave to her own gluttony already. 

The only way you're getting better audio of Rylie's belly is if she swallows you herself, which from the grumbles of her gut may be sooner than you think. Give this video a shot if you're curious about what Rylie's stomach must sound like during the day as she continues to grow thicker, heavier, and bigger. The only question that remains is how this video would sound with an even thicker layer of plump fat insulating her stomach, which only time will tell. 

Response from the author:

Thank you for such a thought out review 😘 I appreciate the feedback. I’m so glad you enjoyed listening to my belly 🤤

Link to review