5 Screenshots

About This File

Includes: Instructions for Satisfaction/instructions for satisfaction, POV, roleplay, dirty talk, cum countdown, ass, belly & body play, chair shaking 

In this clip, I try to calm down an angry customer who is pissed their new home didn’t pass the initial inspection! He talked to his friend who told him about the “Gabby special”, and gave him my direct line. How am I going to make this up to him?! You’ll see, and by the end he is a very happy customer 😋 

48985992-9B89-4E1B-A295-568C0C472F61.gif

Edited by Princessagabbyxo

Other Files from Princessagabbyxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Continental

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Gabby Productions will do anything to make sure its customers are satisfied! 😉  In fact, Gabby herself has a 'special' service for those with a real need for release.😊  Need satisfaction? Ask for the private zoom call and she will go all out!  Just follow her instructions to the letter, watch her caress and squeeze her thicc and juicy assets while she spreads her legs to display voluptuous thighs and a very sexy pair of panties. 😍  Not finished yet!  She then turns around to lovingly display a round and bounciful booty to die for. 😍  Be patient, do exactly what she commands, and the final countdown will give you the ultimate pleasure.😉 Right on time! 😊😉

Princessa has made another wild and erotic role play video, becoming more sophisticated with every new version. 🥰  Oh yes, that dress she wears is super-hot 🔥--something you don't normally see at the office! 😉

Finally, the sign-off kiss at the end is the cherry 🍒 on this luscious ice cream sundae!  🍨😋😘

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your review, C! I’m glad you enjoyed the roleplay and outfit 😋😘 erotic is the best way to describe it lol 🥰

Link to review
Guest Nickyboi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I found this to be very pleasing to my stick! I loved how the video began so innocently and then bang she gets right to the sexy teasing and she knows how to tease well 🥵 she has such a sexy mature woman voice that started the “rise” in me.  I found her breasts hanging out extremely hot with only those cute hearts covering them.  I stroked so hard and well to her rubbing her pussy with her cute tummy hanging above it. Just as pleasing to me is dat ass with the love handle meat above it and she jumps up and down ooh I almost lost it then but kept my promise to hold it to the end. She counts down and bang if I was there with her that cute belly button and gut would be drenched in my sweet liquid. And the best part is I could imagine rubbing it all over her afterward with my hands and or stick just to show her that the gabby special was one for a wonderful history! So go ahead bro, give your cock and your imagination a nice sexy treat to this gorgess brunette damsel princessa babe and you’ll have a blast! (Hehe) 😉

Response from the author:

You’re so sweet, I’m glad you liked the Gabby special hehe 🥰 and that I could please you so well! 😋 thank you so much! ❤️

Link to review