Results Of INSANE Weigh In Challenge ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฏ

$12.99

ย ย  (5 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Wowโ€ฆwhat a week. I start the video off with my weigh in from the beginning of the week- then my weigh in 7 days later. I go into detail about what all that eating did to me/for me. I talk about how much I ate, how many times I ordered out and how many steps I took throughout.ย I go over the difference in the number on the scaleย from the beginning of the week to the other day when I took the end of week weigh in. I discuss physical things that have happened to me because of how much Iโ€™ve been eating. I turn to the side to show you how much blubber I have, and when I do that my huge sectional meant for several peopleย creaks. I lift up my belly and it plops down so damn loud I scared myself lol. I talk about how happy and proud of myself I am because of how much Iโ€™ve eaten. Then you get a cute clip of all of meย showing off at the end standing up,ย jigglingย all of my belly, ass in ripped underwear that I didnโ€™t even realize was ripped until I watched the video back. Thatโ€™s been happening a lot ๐Ÿฅต

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I canโ€™t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you enjoy/have been enjoying my gain and want me to get biggerย ๐Ÿ˜˜

ย 

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

big girls rock

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Even at her size she amazes me at how much she is able to add to her gorgeous figure. ๐Ÿ‘€ She admits to eating up to 6 or more meals and snacks a day for the week. WOW! Is this her new normal? ๐Ÿค” The holiday eating season has only just begun. I can only imagine where it go from here. In my opinion the last part of the video is the best as she shows off her hard work and just how sensational she looks! ๐Ÿ˜ Great job, beautiful!

Link to review
FDHTR50

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another great video from TBASSBBW. Showcasing her huge size, and talking about how much sheโ€™s eaten over the last week. Not to mention her weight gain, in this week and overall. She seemingly looks fatter every time she posts a video. 10/10 once again

Response from the author:

Youโ€™re so sweet, thank you so so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review always ๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review
Quatering09

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I'm proud of you piggyย ๐Ÿฅฐย you never cease to amaze me with how gluttonous you are and how much you can gain.You are so damn fat drives me wildย ๐Ÿ˜ย I'm so excited to see what the holidays are going to do to your already blubbery body. If your huge sectional sounds like it's dying from having to hold up your enormous round ass I can't imagine howย your parents furniture is going to copeย ๐Ÿ˜ย I hope this challenge has made you extra hungry, this is definitely something you should do more often.ย 

Thank you so so much, I will say that week has increased my appetite. Iโ€™m finding myself eating a lot more lol ๐Ÿ˜…

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Incredibly !!!! beautiful ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ!!!! HOTTT !!!! Stunning !!!! weigh in !!!!,, let me give U something very special !!!! Because I truly honestly love โค๏ธ ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ& enjoying your content ย ,,,,I donโ€™t do this very often but here it is ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• you are so AWESOME!!!! CHAMP !!!!๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅ‡โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Link to review
Guest Footballer95

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved this video. What a week of eating and gaining! ๐Ÿ˜ love how she went into detail about the week and how sheโ€™s in a good fog is hot ๐Ÿฅต you are looking so fat and I canโ€™t wait to see more! Iโ€™m glad my contribution goes towards your gain and I canโ€™t wait for more contentย 

Yessss, thank you so much for contributing you my gain I so appreciate it more than ever โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Link to review