9 Screenshots

About This File

Taboo at it's finest. I catch my nephew hiding in my bed room again staring at my big juicy ass. As I'm standing in the mirror admiring how much weight I've gained I see my nephew hiding under the blankets again. I then ask him why he's in my room again and he finally admits that he can't stop looking at my fat ass and my enlarged belly. I then tell him how it's wrong to be looking at me like that but I won't say anything if you don't, but I have to punish you. So I tell him if he likes to look at my fat ass then he gets to help add to it.❤️ To see what happens next you must watch this video I promise you won't be disappointed.💋 

8A6A5B86-63A6-493C-8B35-7482321E755F.jpeg

FD08FB3E-F435-482D-B88E-6EAADB7F2DCC.jpeg

F0FAC9C2-AFBC-4650-AA06-C1785476044B.jpeg

29FB975F-2DE6-4342-B65C-D6050276C82D.jpeg

37B1116A-D1D1-489C-951E-5A967B15BA23.jpeg

4E443536-26DA-489C-9AB9-A4975F49FC4E.jpeg

36AD0129-B75C-4D19-81DD-AC9AF1B59998.jpeg

0659CB55-CA20-4463-A7A2-79903F2D2B26.jpeg

Other Files from Midwestchubbygirl

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Micah bell

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This was extremely well done 🔥🔥 perfect amount of vore talk, burps, belly play general hotness from MWchubby girl 🤩, highly recommend it to vore fans. Hope to see more amazing content like this 🔥😍 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much I really appreciate your comment. And I just uploaded another vore video yesterday so it should be available sometime today. I hope you enjoy the next one as much or more than this one. I would love to hear what you have to say about the next video. Again thank you.❤️

Link to review
Guest creepsilvania6_6_6

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video and one of the best models on here if you ever want to get video’s especially vore vids go to her!!!

Response from the author:

Thank you again hun your oh too sweet.💋

Link to review
sconesy73

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

When I discovered @Midwestchubbygirl had done a vore video, I've got to be honest- I was incredibly intrigued and excited..

The effort she puts into all her videos is incredible - a proper production - and if you've seen any of her content, you'll know exactly what I mean...

She really does have the ability to make you as the viewer,  feel like you're the person that she's made the content for. An astonishing talent..

Anyway, I digress...back to the review...

As always, Midwestchubbygirl dresses to impress...Incredibly tight jeans showing off her beautiful ass and legs, and a top that reveals her gorgeous soft and jiggly belly - which I have to mention spectacularly fails to even coming close to fitting in her jeans 😉🥵

There's plenty of well written and perfectly delivered vore content, but not just that, there's also lots of belly play, soda chugging, belly button fingering, profile views and excellent use of mirrors...Something for everyone. 

And her voice...her  voice is sexy, sultry and seductive...Perfect for this sort of content 👍

Vore fan?

Like gorgeous women? 

Appreciate quality content? 

If you can answer 'hell yeah' to any of the above, I can promise you this- you'll love this video 😈

A 'must have' for anyone...

Link to review