3 Screenshots

About This File

Fantasy brought to life? Yuppppp!🥵

You hire @Bella Abbondanza and @LaurenLush for an intimate feeding session. This is a feeders absolute dream.🥵

its safe to say this might be the last time Laurens uniform will get over her massive body!🤰

Nothing is hotter than getting a POV one on one experience watching two busty fat Hooters girls feed each other while praising you for making them fatter. Stuffing one another delicious food while their overly large bodies fall out of their super tight uniforms.

Bella starts with hand feeding Lauren slowly and seductively… and you can tell immediately that with each bite the girls are becoming more and more turned on as the breathing my becomes heavier and the moans louder.

It wouldn’t be a party if Lauren didn’t get to hand feed Bella either, so she starts to grab the surrounding food and makes Bella open up… Lauren even places food in between her tits for Bella to eat out. 🤤🤤🤤🤤

These women have the most amazing fat chat while being stuffed that’ll leave you unbelievably turned on.

just wait till you see them play with eachother. The size of these growing girls are unreal, and I’m not just talking about their huge boobs! Lol

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wishuwerebigger

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I literally couldn’t wait to watch this one. @Bella Abbondanza and @LaurenLush always have such amazing chemistry. It’s flirty and fun, enough sexual tension you can feel it, just always good. There’s the usual fun wordplay and banter, but the girls themselves are the highlight here. Hooters outfits are getting ridiculously tight. Lauren’s top is probably gonna be the equivalent of her wearing a Hooters hand towel in a couple months. She’s  seated for most of the clip in a side profile, her gorgeous gut dangling between massive thighs. Bella does a great job of showing off her own body while highlighting how massive Lauren has grown. Just an amazing job by her, gorgeous in her own right, showing off her gigantic friend. There’s some giggles and SO many jiggles, mutual feeding, so much belly and titplay. Honestly, her tits are somehow even bigger looking than normal, like they’re so compressed by her bra that they’re actually like wrinkling and folding. Look, I don’t want to give it away, but there’s even a secret end scene. Just buy the clip. Go watch it. Stop reading my review. 

Response from the author:

Haha this is amazing!!!! Thank you!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest CuriousCurvitect99

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

YES YES YESSSSSS!!!!!!!! 😍

What a truly stunning clip! Bella and Lauren look totally breathtaking in their Hooters uniforms as they greedily hand feed each other. A fat girl hooters restaurant is the most insanely hot concept and I hope they continue to expand on this idea with other clips and models 🔥 Bella and Lauren are without a doubt two of the most stunning babes out there and their massive curves look off the charts in these sexy outfits.

An absolute must buy at this price!!! Thanks to you both for making such amazing content!!!! Long may it continue :)

10/10 😍

Oh my gosh THANK YOU! 
I am so glad you like it!

Link to review
Bella Abbondanza

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I knew this was hot from my own perspective when we made it, but the camera caught a whole other level!! Lauren looks fatter than ever. I look fatter than ever. That end scene I didn’t know she filmed really is the icing on the cake, or gravy on the potatoes, in this case!! 🥵🥵😁

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lets be honest @Bella Abbondanza & @LaurenLush should go into the Hooters hall of fame as the sexiest whales to ever wear the orange shorts, or at least we believe they're wearing the shorts..... hard to see under the belly fat 😉

Lauren hooters videos just keep getting better and better, which I did not think was even possible 🏆 

100% recommend!

Omg this is amazing thank you!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Shapely and seductive Hooters girls @LaurenLush and @Bella Abbondanza strike again!!  Every time Lauren and Bella team up, it just seems like the hotness factor rises exponentially!!  The similarities and differences between their personalities and bodies really allow them to have tons of fun and to feed off each other (both figuratively and literally) in an incredibly sexy way!!

Bella's skin-tight uniform shows off her intensely desirable curves marvelously, and there's certainly no complaints to be had when she lets her belly out to play!!  Lauren's uniform, on the other hand, fails miserably to contain any bit of her astonishingly massive body!!  Her shirt cannot but help ride all the way up to her bra, and her shorts are all but swallowed up entirely between her enormously doughy belly and those astoundingly voluptuous thighs, each of which are probably thicker than an average woman's waist!!!

Stay tuned for the cute and hilarious encore mini-vid by Lauren at the end!!  No calories get left behind!!

Thank you for this amazing review!

this is truly what every model prays for when we get reviews!!! So detailed and amazing! ☺️ 

Link to review
Crossmyheart

The Hooters vids are my absolute favorite, and this collab was amazing. Would've liked to see a shot of yalls ass in those shorts, but that's made up for by, well, the rest of you two. 

10/10 Buy this clip. 

Noted!  Next time those booties will be crazily on display!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Food sex at its finest, good lord! 🤤🤤🤤💦💦💦 The thickest and sexiest Hooters girls are back! I’ve always admired the way that uniform showcased all Lauren’s curves and beauty, whether it’s those growing tree trunk thighs, chunky side rolls, big doughy hanging gut, flabby arms, or the overflowing tits. 😍😍😍😍 I remember when Lauren’s uniform somewhat contained that belly… those days are long gone. Lol The shirt’s basically a bra now! 😯😯😍😍 And fuuuck, that hanging belly shows what a greedy girl she’s become! This video truly is a feeder’s dream scenario too, such a seductive and intimate feeding session. 🌶️🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵 The pleasure that pure greed and gluttony gives these girls is sooo hot to see! The moans and groans get louder and intensify as Lauren’s big doughy belly fills with greasy fried food. 🤤🤤🤤🤤 Clearly she’s lost all self control and now sexualizes stuffing her fat face. 🐷😈🐷😈🐷 That belly just can’t be denied, and wants more and more! 🫦🤤🤤🤤 Loved the clip at the end too, Lauren’s such a good piggy! 😉🐷😇 

You’re amazing!!! Glad we could turn you on!

Link to review
lalt

Lauren looks absolutely huge this, her belly and thighs are truly out of control at this point, and her boobs are practically bursting out of her top. She's quickly become one of my favourite gainers and it's a pleasure to watch her get bigger. Amazing how quickly she swallows the mouthfuls of chicken Bella feeds her and it's pretty clear that this is just a light snack for her. Some really hot moments between the two. Excited to see more from them both!

Link to review