4 Screenshots

About This File

It's been a while since my last visit around here! But hey, in this video you will see that not a pound was lost during this time, and maybe even I got a little bit fatter and fluffier. You will have the chance to see for yourself.

Anyway! I got 2 HUGE nutella and strawberry milkshakes as a gift from my babe, with 1L each and my mind was set to try one thing: I GOTTA DRINK THEM ALL AT ONCE 🥲. 

Problem is: I have never ever tried a bloating with milkshake and was a little doubtfull of my capacity. So, here we go. I wanna share this pleasant and painful experience with you 💚

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

OldDogLuke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Here we witness one of the ultimate ways to do a proper "bloating": using huge and heavy calloried milkshakes. It aint no secret that these special flavoured milkshakes with a hell load of toppings are really hard to drink, keep inside and digest. Even harder when we talk about 2liters or more than half a gallon. And thats exactly what we see here: a huge lovely crazy good looking girl swalloing two gigantic heavy milkshakes in less than 30 minutes. And if that wasn't enough, we got loud burps AND really loud and heavy belly plops. 

Link to review
FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

An amazing masterpiece of fatness and gluttony. The Curvage community is beyond lucky to have the opportunity to gaze upon this woman's perfect body after this mega stuffing featuring milkshakes, burps, belly rubs, and eating. Support Thatfatguineapig to the max! 🥰

Response from the author:

Thank you!! I'm glad you like my "art" ☺️

Link to review
Fatbellylover91

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another

You keep it real, sexy, respecting the fetish and delivering your input with such passion and care. To start with this, I gotta mention your outfit: I would prob get lost if I spotted you out and about with those poor shorts and top. I bet you could not take 2 steps without it rolling up, am I right?

Second, when I saw the size of the milkshakes and how THICK it was, I thought to myself that you were brave for trying but it would be a fail. Such a fool!!! Even after sneezing halfway, you kept up with the plan, ditching the straw and taking the milkshake bucket straight to your fat mouth 🥵

I don't know how to say it differently. It's awesome

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! These reviews are a north for me 💚

Link to review