4 Screenshots

About This File

I stuffed myself to capacity (again)!

Watch me feast on almost an entire bag of chicken nuggets and wash it down with 1.4 liters of vanilla ice cream. I say "almost" because I reached a point where I could not physically fit anything more in my stomach. Along the way, I funnel feed myself, show off my overflowing curves, and comment on the "damage" all of this eating has done to my belly- I used to have abs!!!

825089970_CouchQueen-4000cal.Stuffing-Prev02.thumb.gif.dc0bbae03c65497b84958b440a50acfb.gif

I mean it.
This video is for the folks who like to see me stuff myself until I literally cannot continue!

And, of course, this video is for the folks who want to see how breathless, strained, and uncomfortably full I am afterwards. By the end, all I can do is moan and sigh and rub my poor, overburdened belly. At the beginning of the video, my belly is soft and wobbly and empty. But, by the end, it's tight, overwhelmingly bloated, and shiny from all the ice cream that dribbled down my chin. I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did!

If you like the video, please consider leaving a review! -CQ ❤️

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, notrelevent333 said:

Starting with a belly packed in a corset and eating till she bursts out and can’t stuff anymore in her growing hedonistic belly? The queen clearly knows what we want to see 🥵

I know you guys like watching a girl eat herself out of her clothes. Both her current outfit and her entire wardrobe. 😳🥵

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.