4 Screenshots

About This File

I stuffed myself to capacity (again)!

Watch me feast on almost an entire bag of chicken nuggets and wash it down with 1.4 liters of vanilla ice cream. I say "almost" because I reached a point where I could not physically fit anything more in my stomach. Along the way, I funnel feed myself, show off my overflowing curves, and comment on the "damage" all of this eating has done to my belly- I used to have abs!!!

825089970_CouchQueen-4000cal.Stuffing-Prev02.thumb.gif.dc0bbae03c65497b84958b440a50acfb.gif

I mean it.
This video is for the folks who like to see me stuff myself until I literally cannot continue!

And, of course, this video is for the folks who want to see how breathless, strained, and uncomfortably full I am afterwards. By the end, all I can do is moan and sigh and rub my poor, overburdened belly. At the beginning of the video, my belly is soft and wobbly and empty. But, by the end, it's tight, overwhelmingly bloated, and shiny from all the ice cream that dribbled down my chin. I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did!

If you like the video, please consider leaving a review! -CQ ❤️

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Johnwick2626

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Excellent clip always love a good stuffing!! Would love to see one where your bf stuffs you too!!

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review, Mr. Wick! I agree, I love the videos where he stuffs me! But, you know, every once in awhile you've got to do a solo vid. This is my first self-funneling video!

Link to review
gizmo1451

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

OMG I can't believe it's taken me this long to come across this video. It's one of the best on the site.

Right from the off she looks so fucking sexy and gets even hotter the more she eats. I love the fact she actually pukes a couple of times now that is keeping it real and proving she's willing to push herself as far as she can and over the edge. No magical disappearing food here that's for sure.

Absolutely loved it.

Link to review
rickgm

Let me just say that the most erotic thing I can imagine, is a beautiful, sexy woman (and Couch Queen is) fattening herself up on purpose. In this video, she packs her swollen belly with almost two days worth of calories in a single meal.  Watch her consume for the sole purpose of growing her luscious body.  Toward the end, her belly becomes visibly distended with all those sexy fattening calories.

Link to review
6$tringedout1891

Holy crap! Why is the puking so hot though! I'd love to see more of that!

I debated leaving it in versus taking it out. I'm glad I made the right decision! Thank you so much for the review!

Link to review
lukaslndl

Wow this was my first video i bought from you and it won't be the last for sure😊. You are an incredible hot fat girl and the way you stuff yourself is unique😍. But one little hint: you throw a little bit up at the end. I'm not a big fan of emeto but it wasn't that bad for me now. But i know some people get triggered by that so it would be perfect if you could maybe place a short disclaimer in the video bio. But as I said: fucking great video 😊😍🔥

Thank you so much for the review! And for the feedback and advice! I'm glad your first video was worth picking up!

Link to review
Jorge Reyes

The first virtue of this video is its truth: it delivers what it promises. Couchqueen does not mince words. It's not one of those boring videos in which the model takes tiny bites of an even smaller snack. No, Couchqueen really stuffs herself as if she wants to bury her former athletic self in as much fat as possible. I think a turkey fattening up for thanksgiving eats more sparingly. 
I'm an avowed fan of Couchqueen, but especially the videos of his funnel adventures. However I was already missing a video where she was fattening herself up. It has a perverse charm to see the way she keeps stuffing herself even though she obviously can't fit any more food in her belly. 

Thank you so much for the review! And I loved how you describe the events of the video. I will... have to remember them when I'm writing another video description. 😝

- CQ

Link to review